During the last 15 years, Renee has contributed to West Valley College in the following ways:
1. Inaugural Dean of the Fang Pei Che School of Professional Studies (Business, Accounting, Law, Education, Real Estate Programs).
2. Development of Classroom to Internship to Workforce Pathway.
3. Coordination of Norooz/Persian New Year celebration - 2011-current.
4. Creation of student scholarships with record-breaking fundraising levels.
5. Contribution and partnership with local law enforcement agencies to improve diversity and social justice training for new officers.
6. Curriculum development in areas such as race, justice, women in law enforcement, ethics, and mental health.
7. Creation of the International Service Learning Program.
8. Increased diversity in the Administration of Justice Program.
9. Maintained a balanced budget and high fiscal oversight.